Confidential FFAP Hotline: 1.888.731.FIRE Available 24/7
Free CONFIDENTIAL telephone assistance for MPFFU members, retirees, and their families
Get answers to your questions and concerns.
Find resoucres for information, treatment, and support.
Know your conversation is confidential.
Get referrals to quality professional care.
Click here for a recent article about suicide in the fire service.
PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.
• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.
• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.
• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.
This dish featuring breaded chicken, tomato sauce all topped with gorgeous Mozzarella. This is a simple classic that anybody can rustle up in no time.
4 Chicken breasts
2 Cups Flour
2 Cups breadcrumbs
1 Tin Plum tomatoes
2 Cloves garlic
1 Red onion
2 Balls fresh Mozzarella
Salt and pepper
1.Slice the onions and finely chop the garlic.
2.Sweat off the garlic and onions in a small pot until soft in your olive oil.
3.When they are soft add the tomatoes turn the heat down and allow to simmer.
4.Place 3 plates in front of you and add flour to one, the cracked eggs to the next and the breadcrumbs to the third.
5. Butterfly the chicken breasts.
6.Place the chicken first in to the flour, then egg then breadcrumbs
7.Cook the breaded chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
8.Remove the chicken from the pan, add a scoop of the tomato sauce followed by a slice of mozarella
9. PLace in to an oven at 200C or 400F for about 10 minutes 10.Serve with the cooked pasta