LIVONIA PROFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTERS
Serving The City Of Livonia Since 1941❮❯
INFORMATION UPDATE We no longer accept bloodborne pathogens or sharps dropped off at our stations. Thank you. March 23, 2023Good Afternoon Livonia, what a night. We hope everyone is doing good after snowmageddon. Your Livonia Firefighters had a busy shift and no doubt it was tough on everyone. Even with all the calls we had one of our crews took a critical patient who required emergency transfer from SMH to Pontiac since helicopters could not fly in the weather.
The Time Has Finally Arrived......to get your 2023 St. Patrick's Day shirts. Sizes are Small - XL. Short Sleeve Only, The cost will be $25 each/shipped. Send your orders to LFFU1164CHARITY@gmail.com. We will contact you with payment information. Remember we have a limited number of shirts to sell so get your orders in fast. All proceeds go to charity.
Your Livonia Fire & Rescue Honor Guard were humbled to take part in Livonia Franklin Varsity Hockey military night by presenting the colors during The National Anthem this past Friday, January 13.
Know What to Do Before, During, and After a Fire
Prepare for and prevent home fires
Mar 27 Mon General Membership Meeting
Mar 27, 2023Station 1
May 20 Sat Stop, Drop, and Bowl Fundraiser
May 20, 2023Merri-Bowl Lanes
Contact Elected Officials!
Come Work With The BestPaused
PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.
• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.
• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.
• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.
• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.