LIVONIA PROFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTERS
Serving The City Of Livonia Since 1941❮❯
INFORMATION UPDATE We no longer accept bloodborne pathogens or sharps dropped off at our stations. Thank you. August 19, 2022The Highland Games starts tonight at Greenmead Historical Park, also tomorrow your Livonia Firefighters will be defending our championship title in the Tug 'O War at 1pm Saturday. Come on out. https://highlandgames.
988 crisis line helping connect Michigan residents experiencing behavioral health crises to resources July 14, 2022 LANSING, Mich. – Michiganders in crisis now have an easy-to-remember three-digit number to call for help – 988.
This event was first started as a way for children with Autism to get up and close to big trucks/vehicles but has grown to something everyone can be a part of. This is a big event in our city, and being a part of this makes a huge positive impact in our community. Click Read More to see Event times and last years video
Another great Be Kind day in our community! Today, the Be Kind committee hosted pizza parties at Stevenson High School, Niji-Iro Elementary and at Central Office! This effort is the brainchild of Rosedale Gardens Presbyterian Church in coordination with the City of Livonia, the Livonia Chamber of Commerce, St.
Aug 27 Sat Touch A Truck 2022
Aug 27, 2022Greenmead Historical Park 20501 Newburgh Road Livonia, MI 48152
Contact Elected Officials!
Come Work With The BestPaused
PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.
• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.
• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.
• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.
• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.